You will be responsible for completing general repairs and replacements, grounds maintenance, HVAC troubleshooting, emergency response, and all other tasks needed to maintain the property’s appearance. The main skills needed are time management, broad technical knowledge, and problem solving.
Seeking a Seacoast, NH based full time maintenance technician to service commercial and residential properties. The qualified candidate must be adept with basic repair skills including plumbing, electrical, and painting as well as have an all around ability to fix things.
Examples of Required Tasks Include:
1) Fixing a leaking toilet or sink
2) Patching a hole in a wall
3) Changing light bulbs and ballasts
4) Changing an air conditioner filter
5) Unclogging a toilet
6) Changing a ceiling tile
7) Touch up painting
Maintenance technicians also coordinate, supervise and follow through with property vendors such as plumbers, electricians, HVAC technicians, cleaners and landscapers. In this role relationships with vendors are established and the technician will work with the vendor towards the resolution of various property issues that arise.
- Able to lift 30-50 lbs.
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation. You will need to use your own vehicle and will be reimbursed at the IRS rate ($65.5 cents/mile) for all travel
- Basic set of your own tools
- Able to work overtime in emergency situations
- Available for night/weekend On-call duty (rotates among the team) – will receive additional payment to be on call and overtime if visiting a property
- Background check and drug screening is performed as part of the onboarding process
- High school education or equivalent is required (college hours preferred)
- Must comply with all OSHA regulations and any applicable laws in your area regarding health, safety, or environment
Pay and Benefits:
- Highly competitive pay rate for industry
- Mileage reimbursement at IRS rate
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Time
- Medical, Dental, and Flex Spending Account
- Disability (STD, LTD, VTL, and free Group Term Disability)
- Retirement plan options with up to 20% company match
Thank you for contacting CPManagement. We will review your comments and get back to you shortly. If you require immediate assistance, please call (603) 778-6300.